Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We have walls!

It feels like we have been kitchenless (is that a word?) forever. I am officially sick of take out food in every form...even chipotle, and that is saying something. Between new electrical work, duct work, insulation and building a pantry--we are right on schedule and we officially have walls!
 
--The beginning stages of the pantry--
--Recessed lighting..so fancy!--
--insulation--
 
Throughout the past week Todd and my Dad have been busy hanging drywall, patching holes, mudding, mudding some more and sanding. My house is pretty much a cloud of dust. But now we are officially ready for paint! Check it out, I'd say they did a pretty good job.
Above are the two main walls where the cabinets will be hung.
 
 
 
 

Today we officially got word that are cabinets are in! So we will be hard at work painting and picking out all of the final touches! I'm just a little excited ;).


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment