Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Whoops...

So, it's October...and I haven't blogged since April. OH MY. To say that I put this thing on the backburner is an understatement.

Anyway, waaayyy back in April Todd and I were knees deep into a kitchen renovation that I honestly thought might never end. However, I'm pleased to announce that somewhere towards the end of April, Todd, my dad and some friends kicked it into high gear and gave me the most beautiful kitchen you ever did see.

 

Notice the beige wall paint. It doesn't look so bad here, but when the light shined through the window that "beige" paint turned a hideous pink. So, after everything was basically done I decided I hated it. Thank God I have the most patient husband in the world because he let me drag his booty to Home Depot and pick out a whole new paint color.


And here it is with the new and improved paint. Ah, I love it so much. Check the old school flooring. Not cute, but no worries, we covered it right up with some pretty hardwood.

 
 
Isn't the floor amazing? We got it at a pretty reasonable price at Lumber Liquidators. Look at little Tucker, so happy that we are all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment